Sunday, May 31, 2009

Getting ready for class

Well, I'm pretty well set for tomorrows class.  I did and outline so I can keep everyone on track.
It's really been a while since I've taught a Reiki Level 1 class.
I went though all my Reiki material I didn't realize how much I had until I started putting some folders together. I also have tons of books on Reiki and magazines.  I don't like to throw any of my Reiki magazines away and I have been getting it for years.
I have the dining room table set with folders and paper and pens.
I only have one classroom book to teach out of.  Usually, I order enough for each student to have their own, but didn't have time to order them this time.
I will have each student take turns reading out of the one book, this way the material won't sound boring and everyone will stay on track.
I have my living room set up with a massage table for practice time and for attunements and for meet and greet.
I will start the class of with a centering mediation to relax everyone and get some focus for the morning session.
After a light lunch we will start the afternoon session.
Hope all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment